- Stock market flotation date: 1998 Marché de cotation Euronext Compartiment B
- ISIN, Reuters, Bloomberg Codes : ISIN : FR 0004050300
- Fiscal year ends : 31 Décembre
- 2014 share price high and low
Lowest price : 6.90 €
Highest price : 11.20 €
- Share price on 31/12/ 2014 : 9.60 euros
- Average trading volume in 2014 : about 7 971 shares per day
- Share listing index :
THE CAC - all tradables INDEX
THE EnterNext PEA-PME 150 INDEX
- Dividend history and distribution:
2013 : N/A
2012 : 0,13 € per action
2011 : DIVIDEND PAID: €0.10 : 0,10€ per Action
2010 : NO DIVIDEND
2009: NO DIVIDEND
2008: 0,20 € per Action
- Value of stock as of 05/10/2016 : 197,5 millions Euros
- Number of shares and voting rights:
As 30 June 2017 : 8 568 249 actions & 11 189 330 voting rights
- Groupe Familial Frédéric Sebag: 20,46 %
- Laurent Sadoun & AVYA Partners : 11,92%
- Guy Mamou-Mani & SAS GADAX : 5,10%
- Sycomore Asset Management : 5,15%
- Treasury shares: 2,50%
- Public : 54,87%
- Percentage of public float : 43 %
Indice EnterNext PEA-PME 150
Groupe Open joins the EnterNext PEA-PME 150 index
Groupe Open, digital services companies,announces its inclusion in the EnterNext PEA-PME 150 index to be launched on 17 November this year.
The creation of this new addition to the family of Euronext indices dedicated to PEA-PME equity savings plans is part of EnterNext’s active policy of raising the profile of SMEs and intermediate - sized enterprises among investors.The initiative comes in response to finance industry demand for the creation of a benchmark index for mid caps that are eligible for PEA-PME savings plans.
The range of different sectors covered will provide investors with an overview of the most liquid small and midcaps. "Our presence in this index will raise the profile of Groupe Open among potential investors, as presented to us by Euronext on 6 November 2014" said Guy Mamou-Mani,Open Co-President.
This new index will comprise 150 French companies that are accompanied by EnterNext,eligible for PEA-PME savings plans and listed on the Euronext and Alternext markets in Paris. The stocks will be ranked by the size of their float. The weight of each stock is subject to a ceiling of 2,5% and there is also an upper limit of 20% for any single sector.
The index will be revised once a year and its weighting reviewed each quarter.